WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THEM, AND THAT YOU ACCEPT THEM AS PRESENTED. DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. Scan On Computer Website. This website is the general promotional website for Scan On Computer. Use of the website is subject to the terms presented herein, which are subject to change by Scan On Computer without notice. Accordingly, please review these terms each time you visit the website to be aware of any changes.
2. Use of the Website. The Scan On Computer website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your personal or internal use. Specifically, you may download, display, reformat or print any part of the website for personal (for individuals) or internal use (for businesses). Still, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license or otherwise use any content for resale, distribution, marketing of products, or other commercial uses. The website and its contents may not be used for any unlawful, abusive, libelous or threatening purpose.
You may not use the website in any jurisdiction where its contents or use would be restricted or prohibited by law. You grant SCAN ON COMPUTER a royalty-free and irrevocable license to use any information submitted to Scan On Computer through the website. By submitting information to Scan On Computer, you warrant that the information is accurate and that the use of the information will not violate the rights of any third party.
3. Scan On Computer Products. Scan On Computer offers separate products and services through these websites, each subject to additional terms and conditions. The additional terms and conditions are presented when applying for the products or services (each a “Subscriber Agreement” or “End User License Agreement”). These terms do not modify or supplement the Subscriber Agreement or End User License Agreement and relate solely to the accessing and content of the website. Questions about products and services should be directed to the specific Scan On Computer entity offering the product or service. Nothing on the website shall be construed as a warranty or representation of the products or services except where such representation or warranty is explicitly included in the relevant Subscriber Agreement or End User License Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. We own all content on the Scan On Computer websites or licensors, and no ownership rights are granted herein. Any use of these Scan On Computers intellectual property on another website or for commercial purposes is prohibited unless authorized in writing by Scan On Computer team.
The Scan On Computer website may also contain links to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for convenience only, and Scan On Computer does not endorse, monitor, control, or verify the contents of these sites. Scan On Computer is not liable for any content accessed through a link or for any damage caused by a third party site.
5. Disclaimer. SCAN ON COMPUTER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, THE LINKS, OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND SCAN ON COMPUTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LIABILITY OR CLAIM AGAINST SCAN ON COMPUTER THAT MAY RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTETNTS. SCAN ON COMPUTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
9. General. If any of these terms are held invalid or unenforceable by a competent court of law, the unenforceable provision shall be severed from the remaining provisions and not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of the terms.
Use of the website is governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey without regard to any conflict of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding relating to the use of the website must be instituted in the state or federal courts of New Jersey, which have exclusive jurisdiction. Governing law for use of the products and services is set forth in the relevant Subscriber or End User License Agreement.